Want to be a part of Wolves eSports? Now is your chance!
We’re actively looking for teams in the following games:
– Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG)
– Rocket League
– League of Legends
In case you and your team are playing a game not listed here, feel free to apply anyway and we’ll see if it’s a possibility!
– 18 years of age or older
– All players must be EU based
– Competitive experience is a must
– No single players, only already existing teams!
– No newly formed teams (at least 2 months+)
– Mature behaviour, communicative, honest, and loyal
– Willing to commit to a long term project
– No bans for cheating
– Realistic goals
Game specific requirements:
– Participating in at least PEL Open League or similar competitions
– Fixed roles
– Players must be at least Champion
– Active in several competitions
– Participating in the RLCS/RLRS circuit
League of Legends:
– Players must be at least Diamond
– Active in leagues and tournaments
If we’ve drawn your interest, please send us the following information:
– What game are we talking about?
– Which leagues and tournaments do you play?
– Name and age of the players
– Links to your team profiles
– What you expect from us
– What your realistic goals are
via one of the following options:
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please do not apply for games that are played in a 1v1 game mode!
About Wolves eSports
Wolves eSports is a German based esports organisation with a focus on the European scene. All of our outgoing communication is done in English and we are not limited to German players unless we explicitly look for an all-German team or staff members.
Currently, Wolves eSports has teams in the following games: CSGO, DotA2, Overwatch, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Rainbow Six: Siege, and Apex Legends. Supporting us are our current partners Gamers Apparel, SUMMACUM, and eXz-Hosting.
Our management combines well over 25 years of esports experience as players, team captains, or in the management. We’ve been with small teams and known organisations alike.
Our philosophy with which we run Wolves is quite different from most other esports projects and we are happy to go into detail about it during a voice meeting. To make it short: We’re an organisation from players for players that values longevity, communication and loyalty a lot. The relationships within the management or with our teams play a huge part of who we are.
Because of a change in strategy in regards to our team structure in December 2018, which means we are shifting our focus from solo player games (e.g. FIFA, Hearthstone) more towards team based games in the future.